Friday, October 14, 2016

Happy Announcement and a Card

Hey there creative types!  I just realized I never posted a happy announcement nor a cute little card I made for World Cardmaking day, so I thought I'd pop in to share.  

I've been invited back for another term with Creative Scrappers, and I'm over the moon about it because I love Kristine's sketches!  Here's the full Design Team.  Our first reveal is November with sketch 300 - you'll love it, so check out the blog Nov. 1st!


World Cardmaking Day was October 1st.  I didn't get a chance to do a lot of crafty things, but I did make a card.  I used American Crafts Oh Happy Life.  Isn't this owl cute??

Until next time, my friends - don't forget to have a bite or two of chocolate.  See you soon!

Majken

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments! They give me nearly as many endorphins as chocolate does. :) Don't forget to follow me on Instagram: @chocoscrapaholic