Thursday, August 2, 2018

{Chill Out It's Summer} JustNick Design Team Layout

Hello crafty chocoholics!  Welcome back, and happy Thursday.  Today I'm sharing a layout with a couple of photos of us in Puerto Vallarta for my sister-in-law's destination wedding back in 2009.  I used three JustNick cut files and combined them with the bright and cheerful Echo Park Summer Party collection.


I used two different alpha cut files (Outline Alpha and Script Alpha 2) and the sun from Sunny Days.

For some close ups and how I created the title using Silhouette Studio, visit the JustNick blog!

I hope you are having a great summer, and I hope I've inspired you to create your own fun titles using alphabet cut files.

See you soon!
Majken

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments! They give me nearly as many endorphins as chocolate does. :) Don't forget to follow me on Instagram: @chocoscrapaholic