Thursday, October 4, 2018

You Are So Beautiful to Me for JustNick

Today I'm up on the JustNick blog sharing a soft and pretty layout with a photo of my grandmother when she was a baby in 1921.  She was precious!  She passed away in 2012, and I think of her daily.  I can't express how much I miss her.  She's the subject of my very first published layout as well, and I just realized I used Cocoa Vanilla Studio products for that layout, too.  Serendipity!


I show some close ups of this sweet layout on the JustNick blog, so please go over to take a peek and check out those gorgeous cut files I used!

Thank you so much for stopping by my little part of the blogosphere!

Majken

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments! They give me nearly as many endorphins as chocolate does. :) Don't forget to follow me on Instagram: @chocoscrapaholic