Monday, November 5, 2018

Nature's Beauty | Glue Dots Week for Paper House Productions

Welcome to the new week, everyone!  This week the Paper House Productions team is partnering with Glue Dots.  Today I'm sharing a layout about nature.

For my layout, I'm using the Paper House Productions Field Study paper pad and several Glue Dots products:  


When I think of nature, I think of Banff, Alberta, Canada.  It's the most beautiful place I've had the good fortune to visit.



I used two JustNick cut files - Leaf Cluster and some leaves from Bare Tree. The GlueTape is a wonderful permanent adhesive that is great for cardstock, photos, papers, and embellishments.  My favorite adhesive to use is the Pop-Up Dots - they are permanent, thick dots that give dimension, and they're great for layering!  I used several on a few of the leaves. 



Glue Dots are a permanent part of my craft stash - if you haven't tried them yet, I encourage you to grab some for your projects!

Thanks so much for joining me today...make it a great week!

Majken

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments! They give me nearly as many endorphins as chocolate does. :) Don't forget to follow me on Instagram: @chocoscrapaholic