Thursday, April 2, 2020

Spring | JustNick Studio Design Team

Hello scrappy friends...I'm so glad you could join me today!  I'm sharing a spring layout using a new alpha cut file set from JustNick Studio.  Take a look!

Spring for JustNick Studio by Majken Pullin

I used Pink Paislee's collection "Bloom Street" by Paige Evans to create this sweet layout of my daughter and niece on Easter in 2006.  The Spring Outline Alpha cut files go so nicely with the floral ephemera!

Take a look at details on the JustNick Studio blog, and don't forget to visit the JustNick Studio blog again on April 7th where I'll be sharing another spring layout!

Until then, be well and stay safe.  <3

Majken

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments! They give me nearly as many endorphins as chocolate does. :) Don't forget to follow me on Instagram: @chocoscrapaholic