Wednesday, July 8, 2020

{Beach Babe} JustNick Studio Design Team

Hello friends!  So glad you're here.  I hope you and your families are safe and well right now.  It seems like we've been in quarantine since forever.  I'm so happy to have a few days off for Independence Day so I can de-stress with some papercrafting!

Today I'm sharing a "Summer Fun" theme layout over on the JustNick Studio blog where I show you how to create the double wave border on the bottom of my layout. I used the lovely Simple Stories Sunshine & Blue Skies collection.  Isn't that rainbow ombre paper awesome?

https://justnick.myshopify.com/blogs/justnick/beach-babe-majken-pullin

You can see a project using the same Simple Stories collection here.  Thanks for stopping by today - have a great week!

Majken

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments! They give me nearly as many endorphins as chocolate does. :) Don't forget to follow me on Instagram: @chocoscrapaholic