Thursday, August 6, 2020

{She Is Sunshine} JustNick Studio Design Team Project

Hello lovely creatives!  I'm so glad you could visit my small part of the crafty Internet with me.  :)  Today I'm sharing a sweet layout of my daughter when she was not even three years old.  She had chosen her own outfit and put the clothes on all by herself!


I used the Delicate Butterflies cut file and the gorgeous Pink Paislee Bloom Street collection by Paige Evans together.  The papers match my daughter's outfit *beautifully*!

Head on over to the JustNick Studio blog for close ups and details on how the layout came together.

See you soon!
Majken

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments! They give me nearly as many endorphins as chocolate does. :) Don't forget to follow me on Instagram: @chocoscrapaholic