I decided to start the new year with a New Year's layout. And as luck would have it, there was a sketch that I found on the My Scraps & More Sketches.
Isn't that a great sketch? Here's my interpretation of it.
I stayed pretty true to the sketch, but I moved the main part down and to the right a bit because I wanted to incorporate some mixed media in the top left corner. Isn't that a fun one? See a list of materials below.
How would you interpret this sketch?
Here's to a wonderful 2014 for everyone!
Cheers and chocolate,
- Bo Bunny Woodland Winter paper
- CTMH Pacifica and Whisper Ink
- CTMH Glitter paper
- D1572 - My Life stamp set
- C1561 - One-Way Borders stamp set
- Tim Holtz Weathered Wood Distressed Ink
- Heidi Swapp Bronzer Color Shine