Thursday, September 4, 2014

Ninety Years Young! #TBT

Happy Thursday everyone-

Earlier this week I shared a fun photobomb layout and promised to post another project today in my #TBT series.

Today's Throwback Thursday project is of my grandmother "Mommo" at 90 years - we drove down to celebrate with her, and it meant so much to me to scrapbook that weekend with the whole family.  She's been gone only about 2 1/2 years, and I really, really miss her.  Here's my lovely grandmother.


I chose to use the My Mind's Eye So Sofie "Graceful" papers because not only did the colors match her outfit nicely, but my grandmother was truly a graceful woman.  She danced from a young age and owned a successful ballet studio most of her life.  She taught/choreographed ballet, tap, jazz and even had a musical theater class (yes, I participated. :)  I can still recite all the songs from Annie!).  

Anyway, I included only some light embellishments with CTMH organdy ribbon along with a maroon brad and heart pin from Maya Road because I wanted the lovely photo to really stand out.

Here's one of her baby photos, and she was precious!


Don't forget to see some of my previous TBT posts, and have a wonderful day!

Chocolate and scrappy hugs,
Majken

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments! They give me nearly as many endorphins as chocolate does. :) Don't forget to follow me on Instagram: @chocoscrapaholic