Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Blog Hop Winner!

Hello all!  So sorry I'm a day late posting the winner - thanks to everyone who hopped along with us and leaving your comments about "So Blessed".  


There were some awesome projects in the hop, so if you missed it, go here.

Today's winner was chosen using random.org, and today #9 is the winner! 


Janis is #9 scrolling down on the list...thanks Janis for tweeting about the blog hop!


Please email me at majkenmarie at yahoo dot com to claim your e-gift certificate!  You have until midnight Central time on Saturday, November 8, 2014 to claim your prize.

Thank you to each of you who participated in the hop, commented on projects, and joined my blog!

Majken

2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much!!! I am very delighted to have been drawn as your winner!!! I have already emailed you.

    Thanks again!!!
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments! They give me nearly as many endorphins as chocolate does. :) Don't forget to follow me on Instagram: @chocoscrapaholic