Sunday, February 26, 2017

You're So Fabulous Card - Scrapbook & Cards Today sketch

Hello everyone-

I wanted to pop in and share a card today.  Fun fact: my crafting journey started with making Christmas cards after I bought some Hero Art stamps in the late 1980s!

I used some new papers from Dear Lizzy Lovely Day collection, the DIY party tab punch from We R Memory Keepers that I won from Scrapbook & Cards Today, and "You're so" stamp and "fabulous" die cut from"You're So" by Reverse Confetti.




That white foil paper on the right gives me all the heart eyes!

I used the February sketch from Scrapbook & Cards Today.

I hope this inspires you to use some scraps to create a card for someone in your life!

Have a great day,
Majken





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments! They give me nearly as many endorphins as chocolate does. :) Don't forget to follow me on Instagram: @chocoscrapaholic