Wednesday, April 5, 2017

To Gnome Us Is to Love Us - Simple Stories

Hello and happy hump day everyone!  Do you love a good pun?  I do!  And the layout I'm sharing today has a fun one as my title.  :)




I love this collection from Simple Stories called Bloom & Grow.  The colors make me happy!  I started by cutting a bunch of the Lazy Daisies cut file by Just Nick using the blue polka dot paper for the outline and various other papers for the inside of the daisies. Here's some close-ups of the flowers.



I used enamel dots and decorative brads for the flower centers.



The layout came together pretty quickly!  Here's a close-up of my photo area.  We took some photos during the holidays of me with my mom and brothers.  How cute is that scalloped circle?  I used the die from Papertrey Ink Shaker Shapes.




So many fun elements to choose from in this collection from the ephemera to the enamel dots to the stickers!

Here's a close up of the title.  That little gnome gets me!



And then I felt the layout needed some stitching around the edges to frame all the flowers - just so they weren't just "floating" on the layout.

I'm so glad you could join me today.  I hope this inspires you to use some of your stash for some die cutting fun!

Have a great week!

Majken

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments! They give me nearly as many endorphins as chocolate does. :) Don't forget to follow me on Instagram: @chocoscrapaholic