Thursday, June 21, 2018

Fun news - I'm on the Paper House Productions Design Team!

Hello crafty friends!

I wanted to hop on the blog and share some fun news with you.  I'm joining the Paper House Productions Design Team for Summer/Fall 2018!  It's headed by Christine Meyer who I've had the joy to work with before.

I'm very excited to be on my first manufacturer's DT -- I feel it's an incredible honor, and I'm creating with some friends whose work already inspires me (not to mention working with some new ladies who I know will wow me!). 


I can't wait to share layouts with you starting in July!

Love and chocolate,
Majken

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments! They give me nearly as many endorphins as chocolate does. :) Don't forget to follow me on Instagram: @chocoscrapaholic