Thursday, June 21, 2018

Little Moments Layout

Hello friends!  Are you excited about the Summer issue of SCT Magazine coming out tomorrow?  It's their 50th issue, and I know they will celebrate in style.  I have a layout in this coming issue, so before the issue comes out, I wanted to share the sweetest spring layout that was in the Spring issue.

Here is my daughter helping water our flowers.  <3


I adore these photos, but I love them even more with all the beautiful Cocoa Vanilla Studio goodness surrounding them!  I also used a bunch of flower cut files from Just Nick Studios (plus some fun fussycut flowers).  The watering can is an Echo Park cut file that I did some hand stitching around.  So fun!

Don't forget to check out the SCT Magazine site tomorrow at 10am CT for the 50th issue release!

Have a great weekend!

Majken


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments! They give me nearly as many endorphins as chocolate does. :) Don't forget to follow me on Instagram: @chocoscrapaholic