Friday, July 6, 2018

{Laugh More, Live Simply, Dream Big} JustNick Studios Design Team Intro!

Hello crafty friends, happy Fri-yay!

My very first Design Team layout for JustNick Studios is up, and I am SO excited to share it with you!  I've followed Nicole's free cut files for many years as she worked with Scrapbook & Cards Today magazine, and I placed my first JustNick order two short days after she opened her store a little over three years ago!  So, I'm geeking out a little LOT being on her Design Team.  :)



I used the Simple Stories I Am... collection, Distress Oxide ink and other inks, and the following JustNick cut files:


Go check out the JustNick blog for close ups of my layout, and then stop by the JustNick store to pick out some of your favorites!!

Enjoy a crafty weekend!
Majken

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments! They give me nearly as many endorphins as chocolate does. :) Don't forget to follow me on Instagram: @chocoscrapaholic