Tuesday, July 24, 2018

{Moments I Love} JustNick Studios

Happy Tuesday, friends!  I hope you are enjoying your summer.  If you are like me, you probably have a past trip that you hold dear to your heart.  For me and my family, that place is Banff, Alberta, Canada - we went a little over two years ago.  It's *stunning*.  Really.  And someday we want to go back.  Because I love the area so much, I used a JustNick cut file called Free Love for my large title.


I have some close ups on the JustNick Studios blog today, so please go check them out to see the details, the other cut file used, and a tip for creating contrast with cut files.

So glad you joined me today!  Have a super week.

Majken







1 comment:

Thanks so much for your comments! They give me nearly as many endorphins as chocolate does. :) Don't forget to follow me on Instagram: @chocoscrapaholic