Monday, September 10, 2018

{All of Me Loves All of You} Using JustNick Cut Files for Stitching - Tutorial

Hi crafty peeps!  If you have a large project you want to hand stitch, but want to skip the tedious process of poking the holes, then I have just the tutorial for you.  Take a look:


I used the gorgeous Cocoa Vanilla Studio Wild at Heart collection along with the All of Me Loves All of You JustNick Studio cut file.

To see how to create a hand-stitched project from a cut file (along with a couple of close-ups), head over to my post on the JustNick Studio blog today! 

It's hard to believe those babies are now 16 and almost 10!  Thank you so much for stopping by.  Have a super week!

Majken

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments! They give me nearly as many endorphins as chocolate does. :) Don't forget to follow me on Instagram: @chocoscrapaholic