Thursday, September 6, 2018

Always Believe in Yourself - Paper House Productions Design Team Layout

Hi y'all!  Welcome back to the blog.  Paper House Productions is continuing the Back-to-School projects this week, and I have a first day of school layout to share.


I used Color Washed to cut the JustNick Butterfly Background from the ombre paper.  Then I sewed a square of white cardstock over that same paper but flipped it so the colors were opposite of where the butterflies were cut.  The purple butterflies offset well to the orange in the bottom right corner.



I traced the butterfly outlines with a Gelly Roll glitter pen for some shine.  I trimmed the journal tag from the paper and used it as my title.



Some sequins and enamel dots help complement the additional butterfly stickers I added.



I hope your back to school week goes smoothly!  Thanks for joining me today.

Majken

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments! They give me nearly as many endorphins as chocolate does. :) Don't forget to follow me on Instagram: @chocoscrapaholic