Tuesday, April 16, 2019

Celebrate Friends | JustNick Design Team

You know how life just gets away sometimes?  I inadvertently missed sharing two layouts here that I shared with the JustNick blogosphere, so I will be sharing them this week.

We'll start it off with one about a friend I've known since around 2004. We met at our "day job", and we worked at two of the same companies during the same time.  But the really fun part is that we are also scrappy friends in real life!  It's so fun to have someone that shares the same passion you do.  <3  You can visit Heather's blog here.

Here's a layout about us!  Not only is this layout about us, taken while we enjoyed flights of margaritas, I created the layout at a crop we went to together!


To read about how I created this layout, find out what cut files I used, and see close-ups, visit the JustNick blog now!

Have a great week!!

Majken

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments! They give me nearly as many endorphins as chocolate does. :) Don't forget to follow me on Instagram: @chocoscrapaholic