Monday, April 8, 2019

Sweet | JustNick Design Team

Howdy crafty friends!  Welcome to April, welcome to spring.  I'm here today with a fun mixed media cut file layout for JustNick using a very spring-y floral cut file and elements from Pink Paislee's Take Me Away collection by Paige Evans.  Take a look!


If you are new to mixed media or looking for some tips, I share a good tip on the JustNick blog on keeping your paper flat to cut mixed media using your electronic cutting machines (such as my Silhouette Cameo).  Go check out the tip and some close ups where you can see I used Bo Bunny Sugar Glitter Paste as a glue for some beads and sequins.  Fun!

Thanks for visiting today!

Majken


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments! They give me nearly as many endorphins as chocolate does. :) Don't forget to follow me on Instagram: @chocoscrapaholic