Wednesday, May 15, 2019

Hugs & Kisses | JustNick Design Team

Hello there, and thanks for visiting today!  I'm sharing a layout from April with you where I used a few different cut files on my layout featuring my sweet pea (who's now a junior in high school!).

https://justnick.myshopify.com/blogs/justnick/hugs-and-kisses-majken-pullin

And you can head over to the JustNick blog to see the fun cut files I used and some fun close-ups.

I used the Scrapbook & Cards Today Daffodil Days card kit for this layout, which includes the Echo Park's Spring Fling collection as well as other goodies. 

I hope you are enjoying your spring!  Enjoy the rest of your week.

Majken

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments! They give me nearly as many endorphins as chocolate does. :) Don't forget to follow me on Instagram: @chocoscrapaholic