Friday, June 7, 2019

Happy Beautiful Smile | JustNick Studios Design Team & Process Video

It was a labor of love, y'all.  I figured out (clumsily) how to create and edit my process video using only my iPhone and iMovie.  It wasn't fast or easy, but I did it!  And I'm proud to share it here - I'd LOVE for you to subscribe to my channel, too.  :)  Let me know what you think in the comments!

I shared this layout on the JustNick Studios blog on Wednesday and had hoped to have the video done, but....life!  But do check the blog post for tips and close ups.

Here is the full layout using two JustNick cut files and Cocoa Vanilla Studio Happiness.  The colors are so happy and the Blossom cut files are gorgeous!


Process video:
 

Thanks so much for visiting today.  Make it a crafty day!

Majken

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments! They give me nearly as many endorphins as chocolate does. :) Don't forget to follow me on Instagram: @chocoscrapaholic