Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Happy Bird-day - Practical Scrapper Card Sketch

Happy Tuesday fellow chocolate-lovers and scrappers!  Today I'm popping in to show you a quick card that I created for the last Practical Scrappers card sketch (all but the monthly blog hop will go away after this week).  ((Waaaah!))

I went all the way back to 2010 in my Basic Grey stash for these materials!

Here is my card:



And here is the sketch by Christine Meyer that inspired the card:



All materials used are from the Basic Grey "Life of the Party" collection (with the exception of one yellow Maya Road star pin and a strip of CTMH Sunflower organdy ribbon).

I hope you have a fun week!  

xoxo,
Majken

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments! They give me nearly as many endorphins as chocolate does. :) Don't forget to follow me on Instagram: @chocoscrapaholic