Tuesday, February 26, 2019

You Have My Whole Entire Heart | JustNick Design Team

A warm welcome back to you today, and welcome first-time visitors!  Today I'm continuing the February love-themed layouts and sharing my third of the month (which was shared yesterday on the JustNick blog).  

My husband and I took this selfie as we waited with the kids for Walt Disney World to open our first day visiting back in 2014.  It's one of my favorite snapshots of us!


I used three new cut files from JustNick and combined them with the gorgeous Heidi Swapp Hawthorne collection.  I can't stop staring at that ombre paper!!!  To get the cut files used on this layout and to see close ups, head over to the JustNick blog now.

Have a super week!

Majken

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments! They give me nearly as many endorphins as chocolate does. :) Don't forget to follow me on Instagram: @chocoscrapaholic