Friday, February 15, 2019

Happy Birthday | Paper House Productions Design Team

Hiya crafty friends!  Today I'm taking a short break from love-themed layouts to share a rainbow themed layout that I created for Paper House Productions.  Creating this one was so much fun!


I first pulled a rainbow of papers from the Color Washed paper pad and cut balloons using the balloon die from My Favorite Things Blueprint 26 set.  Just laying those balloons out made me happy!



Next, I glued some older Close To My Heart fibers as the balloon strings.  Once that was dry, I included the "HAPPY" (JustNick Outline Alpha) and the birthday over the strings.



After putting my photo on the layout, I sprinkled a few enamel dots, keeping it simple. 


Thanks for stopping by today...make it a fun one!

Majken

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments! They give me nearly as many endorphins as chocolate does. :) Don't forget to follow me on Instagram: @chocoscrapaholic