Wednesday, February 13, 2019

Must Be Love | Paper House Productions Design Team

Hello again crafty friends!  I hope this week you are getting your fill of both necessities in life:  crafting and chocolate.  I know I am!  :)  Today we're continuing the love themed layouts, and I'm sharing this pretty layout using Paper House Productions Stargazer with all the purples!


I welded two cut files from Scrapbook & Cards Today together for this fun layout.  And I included two shaker hearts from Queen & Company, filled with fun sequins and beads.  Take a closer look:



 Have a super Valentine's or Galentine's day filled with love and chocolate.  <3

Majken


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments! They give me nearly as many endorphins as chocolate does. :) Don't forget to follow me on Instagram: @chocoscrapaholic