Monday, February 11, 2019

XOXO Love | JustNick Design Team

Hi everyone!  Welcome to the month of love.  I have several love-themed layouts I'm going to share with you, and my first one is not your typical pink or red love layout.  :)  Check it out below, then hop over to the JustNick blog to see which cut files you can go grab, a fun technique, as well as close ups for detail.


Wasn't my Little Man adorable with his copper hair?  I paired these two new fun cut files with the Cocoa Vanilla Studio Boys Rule collection.  The colors are amazing, and fabulous boy layouts and more can be created with it.

Have a great week!

Majken


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments! They give me nearly as many endorphins as chocolate does. :) Don't forget to follow me on Instagram: @chocoscrapaholic