Friday, February 1, 2019

Remember Today - JustNick Studios Design Team

How is your January shaping up?  Mine seems to have rushed by my very eyes.  Time is such a funny thing, isn't it?  For example, I went to print a photo for the layout I'm sharing today and thought it was taken more recently than it was...and so it took me longer to find it.

<insert eyeroll here>

In any case, I had a blast playing with Distress Oxide inks to create this colorful background shared on the JustNick blog recently, and I hope you like it.  I chose colors to match the Pink Paislee Whimsical collection by Paige Evans. 


I used three cut files on this one.  To see which ones as well as some close-ups with more details, head over to the JustNick blog!

See you soon.  xoxo

Majken

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments! They give me nearly as many endorphins as chocolate does. :) Don't forget to follow me on Instagram: @chocoscrapaholic